The PALMS Attendance Report will show you a week by week analysis of attendance for your chapter. This report is significant for finding trends of attendance - for example: perfect attendance, many lates, medicals or absenses in a row.
Verify Your Chapter Selection and Choose Your Report
- Verify your Country, Region and Chapter selection
- Click on the PALMS Attendance Report
- Choose a date range
- Click on the GO button
PALMS Attendance Report - Details
- Report name and parameter details
- Use the Export button to open this report in a spreadsheet format on your local computer, such as Microsoft Excel or Numbers
- Use the Print button to print a copy of this report on your local printer.
- This column will show the member names. This column is sortable by first or last name by clicking on the "Sort First" or "Sort Last" underlined words. This report will include all members that were active at any time during the report period.
- This section will show the attendance details. Weeks without a designation indicate that the member was inactive (expired or dropped) during that time period. See legend below.
- Use the vertical scroll bar to see additional report details.
- When you are finished viewing the report, press the Close button to exit.
<empty>=Membership Inactive (Dropped or Expired)
Copyright © 2016 BNI, All Rights Reserved