The VP Report is an invaluable tool for looking at the chapter statistics for any single month.
Verify Your Chapter Selection and Choose Your Report
- Verify your Country, Region and Chapter selection
- Click on the VP Report
- Choose a month for which to view the VP Report
- Click on the GO button
VP Report - Details - Section 1
- Report name and parameter details
- This legend will explain the abbreviations used in this report
- This column will show the member names. This column is sortable by first or last name by clicking on the "Sort First" or "Sort Last" underlined words.
- This column will show the upcoming renewal date for each member. Note: dates may appear to be in the past for members that have dropped from the chapter if this report is run retrospectively.
- This report will have a group of columns for each week of the month for which PALMS reports have been entered.
- This report may span multiple screen widths, use the horizontal bar to see more detail.
VP Report - Details - Section 2 (Horizontally Scrolled Right)
- Use the Export button to open this report in a spreadsheet format on your local computer, such as Microsoft Excel or Numbers
- Use the Print button to print a copy of this report on your local printer.
- Use the horizontal scroll bar to see additional report details
- The group of columns to the far right will show the cumulative member totals for the month's PALMS reports.
VP Report - Details - Section 3 (Vertically Scrolled Down)
- These rows will show Weekly, Month To Date and cumulative totals for each week of the PALMS reports for the month.
- The TYFCB for the chapter is totaled per week and for the month on the bottom line.
- Press the Close button to exit the report
Copyright © 2016 BNI, All Rights Reserved