After meeting with a fellow BNI member, your One to One slip can now be entered any time online by following these few simple steps. Either party can enter the One to One and both members will get credit!
Complete the One to One Slip Entry
- The chapter will automatically reflect your chapter. This slip will be automatically applied to the NEXT meeting's chapter PALMS report for you AND your One to One partner.
- Choose the chapter member who you met with from the drop down list.
- If your region allows cross-chapter tracking, you may search for a member within your region by clicking on "Search Cross Chapter". See additional instructions below.
- Select which member initiated the One to One meeting.
- Enter the location where you held your One to One meeting.
- Enter a brief description of the Topics of Conversation.
- Select the Date that you met with the other person.
- Click Save and New to submit this slip and immediately enter another One to One slip.
- Click Save and Quit to submit this slip and return to the home screen.
- Click Close to discard this slip and return to the home screen.
Searching Cross Chapter
- Clicking on the Search Cross Chapter button will allow you to search for another member in your region.
- Enter at least the first two characters of the First Name.
- <And\Or> Enter at least the first two characters of the the Last Name.
- <And\Or> Enter at least the first two characters of the Company Name.
- Click Search to find the member.
- Click Reset to clear your search and begin a new search.
- Click Back to cancel the search and return to the TYFCB slip.
Copyright © 2013 BNI, All Rights Reserved