BNI Connect offers a great tool for tracking the progress of the referrals that you receive electronically. Once another member has sent you a referral via BNI Connect, it is automatically added to your personal Referral Tracking Sheet where you can monitor the progress of this referral. You can also use this function to manually add your own referrals that you wish to track.
Choose a Date Range and Status
- By default, the previous 30 days will be selected. You may change the date range to search by clicking a new date from the calendar drop down.
- Choose the status of the referrals to search for. Choices are: All, New, Pending, Closed, and No Sale.
- Click the Go button to perform your search.
Referral Search Results
Results will display after clicking the Go button. By default they will be sorted in chronological order though you may resort the list by clicking on any of the columns.
- Click the Add New button to manually add a new referral that you wish to track.
- You may change the number of results per page by choosing from the drop down.
- Typing in the Refine box will filter your results based on text entered into this field. This is helpful for searches that return a very large number of results.
- Click the Edit icon to make changes to the referral.
- Click the Delete icon to remove this referral from your tracking sheet.
Tracking a Referral
You may freely modify any of the information contained on the Referral Tracking Line form in order to monitor the progress and status of your received referral. Once you have completed your changes, click the Submit button to save your changes and return to the search screen.
Your referral partners will see the updated STATUS in their My Referrals Report!
Note: This form is for your personal tracking use only, manual entries and modifications to this record do NOT impact the PALMS report. TYFCB will need to be entered via an online or paper slip to be counted statistically. Your referral partner is not notified of changes that you make.
Copyright © 2013 BNI, All Rights Reserved