BNI Connect is a huge and ongoing project! We have a dedicated team of support personnel, programmers, business analysts and testers working around the clock to make this the best site for BNI ever! Please note that due to the enormity of the program and the project itself, as well as the collaboration necessary to ensure that every part of the system is viable and usable by every participating region in the world, the process for various changes is somewhat complex and has to pass through quite a few stages.
Here is a brief overview:
- Received via Support\Suggestions Forum
- Immediately reviewed for validity and\or if it already exists in the system and\or if more information is needed
- Forwarded to the Business Analysts for review and compilation
- Reviewed on a weekly basis by the project team for categorization and cross reference
- Reviewed by the Project Manager and presented to the Project Board for prioritization
- Once accepted, grouped with similar requests and placed into a tranche of similar programming efforts
- Programming specification is written by the Business Analysts
- Reviewed by the User Group and BA’s until accepted
- Costed and final approval by the Project Board
- Submitted for Development
- Released for Testing
- Released for Translation
- Made live in BNI Connect
Please sign in to leave a comment.